Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 3 là mẫu đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh nâng cao sẽ giúp các bé ôn luyện lại những kiến thức đã từng học trong kì 2 để bé có thể tự tin bước vào các cuộc thi kiểm tra tiếng Anh tốt hơn. Mời quý phụ huynh và các bé cùng tham.
Bộ đề thi học kì 2 lớp 3 năm học 2015 – 2016
Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Việt lớp 3 năm học 2016 – 2017 theo Thông tư 22
Đề thi học kì 2 môn Toán lớp 3 năm học 2016 – 2017 theo Thông tư 22
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 3 chương trình mới
Name: ___________________________ Marks:
I. Complete the words:
1. They’re fl_ing k_te_.
2. Mai is in the di_ing room.
3. Ha_ you g_t any _orto_ses? – _ _ _, I have.
4. Whe_e is your dog? – He’s cha_ing a mo_se.
5. Ha_ she go_ any _ets? Yes, she _ a_. She has got a gree_ par_ot and_leven go_ _fish.
II. Circle the odd one out:
1. Mother school father sister
2. Big book pen ruler
3. Bedroom kitchen bathroom garden
4. She he living room I
5. Sunny windy rainy tortoise
6. Am weather are is
7. Dog bird fish robot
8. Ship doll ball have
III. Select and circle A, B or C:
1. What are they doing? – They are _____ with paper boat.
A. doing B. making C. playing
2. Has she got any pet? – No, she_____.
A. has B. hasn’t C. haven’t
3. How many ______ are there in your bedroom? – There are two.
A. chair B. chairs C. x
4. What’s Mai doing? – She ______.
A. play cycling B. cycling C. cycles
5. How old is your_______? – He’s thirty-four.
A. sister B. mother C. father
6. What is the———- today?
A. activity B. colour C. weather
7. ——— many cats do you have?
A. Why B. How C. What
8. what _____ are your dogs? – They are black and white.
A. colour B. yellow C. sunny
IV. Read and complete the table:
Her house is in the town. There are eight rooms. There are three bedrooms, two living rooms and two bathrooms in the house. There is one kitchen in the house. It is large.
|Rooms of the house||Numbers|
1. How old is your father?
2. How old are you?
3. Where are her dolls?
4. What is he doing?
5. What are they playing?
6. What’s the weather like today?
7. Has she got a robot?
8. How many goldfish have you got?
9. Where are your yo-yo?
10. what colour are your roses?
11. How many bedrooms are there in your house?
12. Where is your cat?
13. What is your mother doing?
14. What colour is it?
15. Where is Mai?
A. They are behind the picture.
B. They are playing hide-and-seek.
C. He is thirty-two
D. He’s making paper boats.
E. She’s in the garden.
F. No, she hasn’t.
G. It is violet.
H. He’s chasing a rat.
I. I’ve got five goldfish.
J. I’m nine.
K. They are over there, on the chair.
L. They are red.
M. It’s windy and cloudy.
N. There are three.
O. She’s cooking in the kitchen.